1.6.10

Fun in the Sun

Halle loves to be outside. She will gab her shoes every morning and run to the back door. She'll tell me "outside?"...short pause then say, "Kay!" LIke I said yes or something. But who can resist. So we have been soaking up alot of sun and overly getting our daily doses of vitamin D in the back yard. She loves to play in the water hose and her kiddie pool. Then follow it up with ice cream.

We've recently been visiting our friends Katrina and Zion at their backyard pool and sprinkler! They have a slide on their pool...lots of fun!




Here's Z and Halle dancing.
Yum....ice cream sandwiches!

So Halle likes to eat ice just like her mommy. Yes this may scare alot of you. But she does really well with it. She had dropped some of her ice on the ground here and got some dirt on it which Halle has always proved to be a girlie girl. She does not like the dirt on her food, hands, or feet.

cute!



I love these times Halle and I get to spend together. She's my girl!

1 comment:

Christina Anne said...

These are so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. You guys have such a beautiful family!