20.6.10

I am Head Over Heels for this Guy


A man who loves the Word of God and loves the Lord with all his heart and all his soul and all his mind. He would love his wife like Christ loves the Church. He would love his family UNCONDITIONAllY and would "...not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

A special Happy Father's Day shout out to my husband, Dan. I am incredibly blessed to have Dan as my best friend and the Daddy of our girls. I could not love a human being more than I love Dan. He is the best man there is. Dan has been given so many gifts and talents that he continues to grow in everyday. He is an incredible teacher, friend, servant, worker, creator, leader, inventor, manager, singer, guitar player, dreamer, son, HUSBAND, and FATHER. AND he loves JESUS! He teaches me more more about Jesus everyday through his words, actions, and love. I am proud of him and honored beyond all words to live, love and serve beside him.

We love you Baby and I fall more and more in love with you everyday. You are the best Daddy to our girls.


That is one handsome Daddy!!




We were given an incredible gift this past Tuesday...Rebekah Joy!


I walked in Halle's room last night after feeding Rebekah to see how Dan was doing putting Halle to bed and this is what I found. I have to be honest and tell you I was kind a jealous.

HALLE adores her DADDY!

"The righteous who walks in his integrity-- blessed are his children after him!" Proverbs 20:7

playing "I-an get you"....

No comments: