20.6.10

Happy Father's Day to one Awesome Dad

"Train up a child in the way he should go;even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

A special Happy Father's Day to my Daddy. I have the best memories of growing up with my Dad. I could tell stories for hours and hours about time spent with my Dad and have the biggest smile and most laughter telling those stories. I always loved when we slept in late on Saturdays and he would come in and wake us up by tickling and wrestling us for hours. He was always so much fun and showed us so much attention. I could always tell he loved to be with us and spending time with us more than anything else he could have been doing. I have always felt and known that my Daddy loves me a whole stinkin lot. He not only showed this love to me, he has also always made a point to tell me how much. He always told me and shown me that God loves me no matter what. I love him so much and wish I could be with him today. He is one wonderful Dad!!!!!! I couldn't have even dreamed of better.

I love you Daddy!!!
And Halle sure does love "PAPA!"
We can't wait to see you in two weeks.

No comments: