9.5.10

Happy Mother's Day

I am blessed with an amazing husband. There is really no better, He is the best! And we have been blessed with the most precious little girl, Halle! It's hard to imagine loving another one like I love these. A women's heart grows and stretches with her belly. I keep learning a deeper and deeper love. Thank you Jesus for the joys you have entrusted and given to me. You are the giver of the best gifts.

Dan and Halle came home yesterday with these beautiful flowers. Halle looked so excited to give them to me, sooo sweet! She kept stressing over and over to me that they needed water.
Then Dan slaved for over an hour in the kitchen on this awesome meal. It was sooooooo good! Yummy!

You two are the best!! Thank you for such a memorable day! I love you!

No comments: