31.5.10

Easter

I realize that it is now June but I never got to post on Easter. I don't want to pass these sweet moments up to share with you. I will never forget this past Easter Sunday morning. We were doing a painting during the Sunday morning service. I had the paint buckets filled in the room to the side of the stage. Halle of course was right on my heels the whole time we were getting everything ready. I ran into the room with the paint for a split second and then turned and saw almost as if in slow motion Halle taking a fall right into the black paint...new Easter dress and all. It scared her sooo bad, poor thing! But luckily it was just her arm. So the sleeve of her sweater was the only thing ruined. Unfortunately I was so frustrated at the moment that I didn't snap a picture of this memorable moment. But it will always be remembered.

Our church puts on a community Easter egg hunt each year. It is always a huge hit. This year we had over 500 people come through the doors. It went so great. We had over 20,000 eggs stuffed with candy and door prizes. We gave away 6 bikes and TONS of TOYS. Halle of course loved picking up the Easter eggs once she realized there was candy in each one.

Daddy of course jumped in and helped as well.

This was Halle's first year dying Easter eggs.

I think the stickers were her favorite part.

Jesus is good!

No comments: