14.5.09

Mommy's Day

I had the best "first" Mommy's day ever! My really sweet husband and adorable daughter came home Saturday night with flowers in one hand and a card in the other.  The card had a certificate for a one hour massage inside and a very unique signature from Halle. When Halle and Dan arrived I was confused and curious to why Halle had a sock on her hand. Was she okay? Did something happen? Then I opened the card to find her precious little hand print and a recorded greeting from Halle and Daddy. But that's not all. Saturday we went and got a gym membership and then they took me to my newly favorite restaurant, Hu Hots! On top of all that Halle said "mama" all day long!! I have the sweetest hubby and daughter a gal could ask for. I am tremendously BLESSED!! Being a wife to Dan and a mother to Halle is the best thing that has ever happened to me apart from my Saviour Jesus. Being a mom is the BEST job in the world! There is not a day that goes by that I don't stop and thank Jesus for the awesome GIFTS He has given me in Dan and Halle.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments: