9.5.09

Happy Mother's Day

"Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
'Many Women have done excellently, 
but you surpass them all.' 
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, 
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. 
Give her of the fruit of her hands, 
and let her works praise her in the gates."
Proverbs 31:28-31
 My mom is so beautiful. My mom is so smart. My mom is creative. My mom is diligent. My mom is a hard worker. My mom is dedicated. My mom cares. My mom is mother nature herself.  My mom is a wife. My mom is a great mom.   My mom is a lady that could pass as my sister. My mom is the person I look most like. My mom is the one person I talk to on the phone nearly everyday. My mom loves Jesus. My mom loves her husband. My mom loves me. My mom is my BEST FRIEND!I love you mom! I am so thankful that you are my mom. I am so proud of you and the accomplishments you are making and how hard you are working. Just know that you are loved. Have an awesome Mother's day! 
My step mom, Amanda is the best thing, after Jesus, that has ever happened to my Dad. She is such a JOY  to be with!!  She has the softest, most warm and loving personality. She is such a wonderful wife to my Dad and that makes me extremely grateful and proud. She has made her home welcoming, warm, cozy, and beautiful.  Amanda, you are one of my best friends. I love to be with you. You are such a sweet person.  I love you very much and am SUPER proud to call you family. Have a wonderful Mother's day!
My Meme is AWESOME!! There are too many great words to describe Meme to even list.  She has to be the sweetest, most caring person I have ever known. My Meme has always looked out for and cared for everyone else. Jesus truly shines through in Meme.  She has played a HUGE part in who I have become today. I am so PROUD to call her my grandma. I love you Meme so much. Have a wonderful Mother's day! ...and God bless Jesus! (inside joke:)

Mother's Day brings on a whole new meaning this year for me. Being a mom myself makes it all the more real to me how blessed I am to have such wonderful women as moms in my life. I am honored to look up to these women. 

Thank you Jesus for great moms! You give the most amazing gifts! I love you so much!

No comments: