15.12.08

Four Points Ladies Christmas Party

We have an incredible bunch of ladies at Four Points. We had our Christmas party this past weekend and 20 ladies showed up. Everyone brought an appetizer or dessert, a dirty santa gift (which was something from your house that represented something about you), and a gift going out to a needy family. The food was amazing, honestly..the best food I've ever had at a party. It was a night full of laughs, it was truly great!
For the dirty santa game, I thought surely this is a gag game, you find something in your house that represents you, so I decided, with the help of my creative husband, to bring a milk jug with the bottom cut out of it to represent me as an bottomless supply of milk...I feel as though I am ALWAYS nursing Halle. Well turns out mine truly was the worst gift and I felt bad everytime it landed in someone else's hands...really really bad. There were crockpots, fond du sets, recipe books, blankets, and lots more really cool stuff being opened and passed around.  

Oh yeah...there was another gift that wasn't everyone's favorite but hilarious...Erin's leotard from Highschool!

No comments: