29.6.11

sweet visit from Aunt Katie

Aunt Katie came to visit us all the way in Iowa. My sister Katie spent her few college dollars on a plane ticket to Iowa to spend 5 days with us. She loves my girls, and my girls absolutely LOVE her. Katie is a beautiful young lady who loves Jesus and who I am so proud of. She has a sweet spirit and has nothing but kind things to say ever. I enjoy so much being around her. I hope that she comes to visit many many more times. We laughed, we cried, we sweat, and slept. We had so much fun!

We played some frisbie golf in the park.
We took a LONG bike ride with the girls. I enjoyed laughing and sweating with her as we found out the gears were not changing on the bike, so we were literally peddling to nowhere.
We passed this awesome field of blue flowers and I am so glad we went back to grab these beautiful pics.

We love you Aunt Katie! Please come back to visit again soon.

No comments: