18.7.09

My ambitious little baby girl

Halle has been walking since two weeks before she turned ten months old and she is only getting faster. I think she just couldn't wait to hang with the big kids at church and run around with them. She is now chasing the cat around. My baby Halle is no longer content in my arms, she only wants to get down and waddle everywhere which means we are overdue to safe proof the house. This is just a tid bit of a video. Much more is to come. I have so much to show you guys and so much to share. I can hardly keep up with little Halle.

Oh and funny thing about this video. Halle loves necklaces. She will not take it off. She will wear one all day. And when you take it off, she immediately goes to wherever you dropped it off and puts it back on herself. One thing that'll make my baby happy is a necklace. She is my girl.

I am so proud of my ambitious little baby girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! She is walking really well. I have a feeling your whole life is about to change now the she is able to run around : )