20.2.09

Wedding Bells in Savannah

Last weekend Dan, Halle, and I went home to Savannah for my Mom's wedding. My mom and her fiance John got married on Valentines Day at the Mighty Eighth Museum. The old chapel/church was a beautiful, quaint,  little place. After the ceremony we had lunch in the museum cafe and then were able to walk through the actual Mighty Eighth museum. 
It was very beautiful. My mom looked very happy.
Here's Halle with Grandma Debbie! (my mom)
I love my meme and papa!
The fam- (left to right) Me, Halle, Ashley(John's daughter), Meme, Mom, John, Josh, Jon Jon, Papa
Uncle Josh and Halle
Four Generations
Dan and I always love the chance to visit Savannah.  Many dates were spent here in our early courting days. 
That evening we met up with some of Dan's old youth group friends. This was my first time meeting Ashley and Kevin and their two babies, Emma and Ava. They were super nice and we were so glad to get the opportunity to hang out with them. We were also really ecstatic to visit one of my Savannah favorite's...Spanky's. Oh how I missed those chicken fingers and spuds! It was a delightful evening with the Goss'.
It was a beautiful weekend. I loved getting to spend time with my family. We love you guys!!

No comments: